We have an opportunity for a Conveyancing Secretary to join our Conveyancing department in our Warminster office.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months’ experience as a Conveyancing Secretary, with a good understanding of Conveyancing issues. Such issues include opening new files, Land Registry, AML’s, searches and general enquiries.
You will be a flexible and enthusiastic individual dedicated to organisation and client care. You will be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Preparing & amending draft documents;
- Making and receiving telephone calls and dealing with emails;
- Dealing with clients in person and on the phone. This can involve administrative follow-ups and assisting a client in the absence of the fee earner;
- Making appointments and assisting with queries;
- Supporting other members of the Conveyancing Support team and assisting other members of staff;
- Liaising with the accounts department where necessary.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication and IT/Case Management/MS Office skills;
- Fast and accurate typing, including audio typing;
- Efficient work ethic and time management;
- Good telephone manner;
- Ability to deal with clients, mediators and other contacts;
- Flexible, enthusiastic and possess the ability to work under pressure;
- Good writing ability and a keen editing/proofreading eye;
- Conveyancing issue knowledge and experience.
Working hours – 09.00 – 17.00
Job type – Permanent