We have an opportunity for a Conveyancing Secretary to join our Conveyancing department in our Warminster office.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months’ experience as a Conveyancing Secretary, with a good understanding of the conveyancing process.
Your responsibilities will include opening new files, carrying out Anti Money-Laundering checks, putting in hand searches, and dealing with general enquiries.
We are looking for a flexible and enthusiastic individual dedicated to excellent client care, who can work both independently and as part of a team.
- Audiotyping letters, documents etc.;
- Making and receiving telephone calls and answering emails;
- Dealing with clients in person and on the telephone;
- Making appointments and assisting with client queries;
- Supporting other members of the conveyancing team;
- Liaising with the accounts department where necessary.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication and IT/Case Management/MS Office skills;
- Fast and accurate typing, including audio typing;
- Excellent work ethic and time management;
- Good telephone manner;
- Flexible, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure;
- Knowledgeable about the conveyancing process.
Working hours – 09.00 – 17.00
Job type – Permanent