We have an opportunity for a fully qualified and experienced Commercial Conveyancer to join our Andover team and assume all aspects of commercial conveyancing.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ fee earning experience handling their own caseload and be a motivated, proactive individual with strong organisational skills.
In your role, you will take on existing clients and manage and develop your own commercial conveyancing client base to support the firm’s growth plans.
Skills and Knowledge
- Fully qualified Solicitor or CILEx of 3 years PQE+
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and case management systems
- Extensive experience dealing with commercial conveyancing matters
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Undertake fee-earning work and take over the management of existing clients
- Build your own caseload through maintaining good client rapport
- Deliver high quality and timely service to clients
- Work with various departments across the firm and support other fee earners
- Keep up-to-date with the law
Working hours – 09.00 – 17.00
Job type – Permanent