Private Client Solicitor
Location – Andover, Hampshire
Salary – Dependent on experience
We have an opportunity for a fully qualified Private Client Solicitor to join our Andover team.
The Private Client Solicitor will take on existing clients, grow their own portfolio as well as support the growth of our Hampshire offices.
The ideal candidate will be motivated and proactive with strong organisational skills.
Skills and Knowledge
- Fully qualified to degree level, CPE, GDL or equivalent, and LPC qualified or equivalent.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft 365.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and manage multiple clients and caseloads.
Responsibilities are broadly but not limited to:
- Take over the management of private clients.
- Provide high-quality legal services to Middletons Solicitors clients.
- Develop the business and customer acquisition of the Hampshire offices.
- Work with various departments across the business to both meet and exceed client expectation.
- Project management with regular communication across different departments.
- Work with our legal cashier and finance department to raise client invoices and monitor billing.
- Keep up to date with changes in law, legislation or legal practices.
- Update personal knowledge and read case studies to ensure clients are being delivered the best service and solutions for their case.
Working hours – 09.00 – 17.00
Job type – Permanent.